This Tree Evolution crew neck organic sweatshirt will be a guilt-free addition to your wardrobe. Featuring set-in sleeves and bottom hem a flatlock topstitch on all seams and an inside herringbone back neck tape, you no longer need to sweat it for an organic sweatshirt.
- 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
- Classic fit
- Ribbed knit collar with a seam
- Side beams for structural support
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold/hand dry
- Made from certified organic material
- No plastics or pesticides
- Plants 10 trees (per separate order) in Kenya, Madagascar, or Mozambique.
Please allow 4-9 business days to receive your order. We only ship within the US 🇺🇸.
Note: Holidays and unexpected external delays may change the expected shipping timeframe.
By planting 10 trees, you help offset deforestation. According to the Arbor Day Foundation, in one year a mature tree will absorb more than 48 pounds of carbon dioxide.
Local villagers in Kenya, Madagascar, and Mozambique help us plant trees,—we help by hiring them at a fair wage, so they can continue providing for their families. This helps prevent slavery in these third-world countries and supports animal wildlife.